Spamhaus Ref: SBL87209
Martin Nicholas
2010-03-11 17:46:09 UTC
This Advisory:
http://www.spamhaus.org/sbl/sbl.lasso?query=SBL87209
contains the following sweeping generalisation:
"It is our considered opinion that nothing of any merit emanates from
this block. Large parts of Romania appear to be in Nevada and much of
it is snowshoe spam."

I can assure them that to my certain knowledge this is incorrect. One
of my servers lies within this range - it sends virtually no mail,
save for a few SPAM reports to admins. It is located in Cluj-Napoca -
that's Cluj-Napoca in Romaina, not Cluj-Napoca in Nevada.

There is a silver lining to this as my reports are producing some
exciting new RFCI submissions.

I look forward to the return of accuracy as a priority to the SBL.
--
Comments posted to news.admin.net-abuse.blocklisting
are solely the responsibility of their author. Please
http://www.blocklisting.com/faq.html before posting.
stinky
2010-03-14 00:07:05 UTC
In article
Post by Martin Nicholas
http://www.spamhaus.org/sbl/sbl.lasso?query=SBL87209
"It is our considered opinion that nothing of any merit emanates from
this block. Large parts of Romania appear to be in Nevada and much of
it is snowshoe spam."
I can assure them that to my certain knowledge this is incorrect. One
of my servers lies within this range - it sends virtually no mail,
save for a few SPAM reports to admins. It is located in Cluj-Napoca -
that's Cluj-Napoca in Romaina, not Cluj-Napoca in Nevada.
There is a silver lining to this as my reports are producing some
exciting new RFCI submissions.
I look forward to the return of accuracy as a priority to the SBL.
If you are expecting a reply from Spamhaus please realize they don't
reply, or possibly even read this newsgroup.
.