Abuse addresses at att.net
Martin
2009-11-04 02:24:51 UTC
It seems that forwarding a SPAM originating from AT&T's network
promptly gets your server blocked. This applies to both "abuse" and
"postmaster" at att.net.
521-ip.ip.ip.ip blocked by sbc:blacklist.mailrelay.att.net.
521 DNSRBL: Blocked for abuse. See http://att.net/blocks
Charming!
--
Comments posted to news.admin.net-abuse.blocklisting
are solely the responsibility of their author. Please
http://www.blocklisting.com/faq.html before posting.
Simon Waters
2009-11-17 11:04:50 UTC
Post by Martin
521-ip.ip.ip.ip blocked by sbc:blacklist.mailrelay.att.net.
521 DNSRBL: Blocked for abuse. Seehttp://att.net/blocks
Charming!
I haven't found anyone who has worked out the rationale for being on
blacklist.mailrelay.att,net. They may just be using a random number
source to feed their block list.

Of course the spammer don't complain (well don't complain as often),
so it might be a brilliantly effective list, with just a small false
positive rate, but I'm not betting any money on it.

I'd ignore it, no one ever complained, so I'm guessing their users are
resigned to not getting email.